Over 3 years ago
Answered a question: How do you plan for a security review for firewalls?
BEFORE BUYING A HARDWARE FIREWALL YOU NEED ANS OF BELLOW QUESTIONS If you are going to buy hardware firewall there are a number of things to be concerned: 1. What Type of Business Do You Run? Hardware firewalls may be overkill for some businesses. If your business is…
Over 4 years ago
Contributed a review of Sophos Cyberoam UTM: Web Filtering and Application Filtering saves a lot of my bandwidth.
Over 3 years ago
1) UTM (Unified Thread Management) FIREWALL :
* Cyberoam UTM - All Models Installations, configurations
* Watch Guard UTM : 750e Installations, configurations.
* Fortigate : 100A & 200A Installations, Configurations.
* Exawall : Installations, configurations.
2) SERVERS :
* Ibm Server System X series - 3200 M2, 3400, 3500-M2.
3650-M4, M5 -Rack mounted -Installations,
* Dell 2950 (Rack Mounted)
* Configurations all services - DNS, DHCP, ADS.& RAID.
* VMWare Esxi Server - Installing and Managing VM's on VMware Server
* Cisco / Linksys / D-Link / HP Procurve.
Installation of Managed / Smart / L2 / L3 Switches.
Setting up VLAN and VPN networks.
* Designing services for LAN, WAN,
CampusLAN and conducting Wireless and RF surveys.
Installation of RF and Wi-Fi networks.
* Rack design for placement of Passive and Active
* Cabling – AMP / ADC Krone / D-Link. Structured UTP,
STP and OFC cabling.
* Building intelligent networks.Troubleshooting bottlenecks in
cabling plant design and breakage in OFC.
4) Storage Server : Windows Storage Server 2008 with EMC
Retrospect Backup Application.
Specialties: 1) Firewalls: Hardware and Software
2) Servers : IBM, Dell, HP
3) Networking - Structured Networking and Fiber Networking
5) Routing and Switching - Cisco / Linksys / D-Link / HP
6) Wireless Networking -Cisco, HP, Dlink, Ruckus(Zone Flex), Sophos (Controller Base)
7) Cyberoam EPDP: Cyberoam End Point Desktop Protection.
8) Windows Storage Server by EMC Retrospect Application.
9) Synology NAS Device all Models.