Desktop Central has been used to solve the following problems within the organization I have implemented it into:
1. Ensures that the inventory of hardware and software is accurate.
2. Ensures that the configuration of this hardware and software is in alignment with organizational policies and procedures.
3. Ensures the vulnerabilities of hardware and software is understood.
4. Ensures that the remediation of these vulnerabilities is planned and accomplished.
5. Sustainably build secure devices rapidly.
6. Create policies and procedures that are easily repeatable because of the use of a powerful all-inclusive tool.