Earn 20 points
BladeLogic Server Automation allows you to quickly and securely provision, configure, patch, and maintain physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
· Threat remediation: Combine with BMC SecOps Response Service to link vulnerabilities to identified patches and create a remediation plan
· Compliance: Integrates role-based access control, pre-configured policies for CIS, DISA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NIST, and SCAP, documentation, and remediation
· Provisioning: Supports unattended installs and image-based, script-based, or template-based provisioning
· Configuration: Consistently manage change and configuration activities across a broad range of server environments with one tool
· Reporting: Assess change impact or complete an audit using multiple dashboard views
· Patching: Supports and follows maintenance window guidelines to ensure timely delivery of patches
BMC TrueSight Server Automation is ranked 15th in Configuration Management while Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform is ranked 2nd in Configuration Management with 5 reviews. BMC TrueSight Server Automation is rated 0.0, while Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform is rated 8.4. On the other hand, the top reviewer of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform writes "Enables us to efficiently manage an almost unlimited number of nodes". BMC TrueSight Server Automation is most compared with Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, BigFix, Red Hat Satellite, HashiCorp Terraform and Chef, whereas Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform is most compared with Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, Red Hat Satellite, VMware vRealize Automation (vRA), BigFix and SaltStack.
See our list of best Configuration Management vendors.
We monitor all Configuration Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.